Donations of clothing and household goods is the key of our thrift store operation. For years friendly callers from The Arc have asked, "do you have any clothing or household items you'd like to donate?" and for years people in Spokane and surrounding communities have given generously. Thank you! Now that we have our own thrift store, the value of your donation is greater than ever--and our free pick-up service makes it easy to donate! To donate clothing and household goods to The Arc of Spokane, you can:
DONATE AT THE STORE (during store hours)
CALL (509) 328-8100 and schedule a pick-up. Our truck will come to you!
GET EMAIL ALERTS when a truck will be in your area. Click here: Donate Now! or text the word "DONATE" to 42828.
SCHEDULE A PICKUP BY E-MAIL by e-mailing your name and address to
email@example.com. You'll receive a reply within 24 hours (excluding weekends) with a scheduled pick-up date.
USE OUR UNATTENDED DONATION BINS, available 24 hours at the following Cenex / Zip Trip gas station locations (clothing only, please):
• 4017 S. Cheney-Spokane Rd. (near the Qualchan area)
• 4807 W. 9th Rd. (north Spokane off Nine Mile Rd.)
• 711 W. Hastings (Wikiki area)
• 1712 N. Division (downtown area near White Elephant)
• 2820 E. 57th Ave. (on the South Hill at the corner of 57th & Regal)
• 1421 N. Pines (Spokane Valley just off I-90)
• 3921 E. Mt. Spokane Rd. (Colbert area across from Yokes Foods)
• 1418 S. Garfield (Airway Heights area at the corner of Garfield and Hwy 2)
To get a receipt for items you've donated, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a list of items we take with limitations and items that we are not able to accept.